Saturday, January 31, 2015

Blooming Dress Form

Special Ops: Altered Item
on the SWAT blog today
Stop by to see what common household items I made this dress form out of.
This project was even more fun that usual. My children often give their opinion on the tutorial but rarely help with the decorating. When I had the dress form complete and the lace skirt made, my Lori stepped right in. She went crazy with the flowers and findings and lace and trim. My work area was scattered with every sort of vintage yummy you can imagine. It was an absolute delight to work with her...what little she'd let me do anyway!!!

If you are here for the Scrapping Our Stash blog hop, WELCOME!!!
You should have arrived here from Juliana's blog.
 http://www.17turtles.com
The next stop is Laura's blog.
http://scrapaddict4life.blogspot.com/
Be sure to follow and comment on the blogs along the way, inspiration and prizes abound!!!

Supplies:
Burlap, Lace, Daisies, Bird, Dangler:Stash
Purple Roses, Feather Trim:Recollections
Green Ribbon:Mokuba
White Paint:Craft Smart
Floral Wire:Floral Craft
Spool:Coats and Clark

Scrap On!

~charity~


2 comments:

  1. My girls are always making doll clothes and such out of old clothes and whatever they can find around the house. They would love your project.

    ReplyDelete