Sunday, July 16, 2017

How To Make Epic ATC's With Beautiful and Unique Foiled Paper

Today I am sharing how to make epic ATC's with Foiled Paper that is beautiful and unique. My theme for June's ATC A Day Challenge was Ocean. It quickly deteriorated into a chaos of unrelated ideas. Before it did I made this pair of ATC's with Rinea Foiled Paper accents.
~ Ocean ATC's ~
 Making the Fish ATC was fairly simple. First I punched the center then the opposite corners with detailed designs. I stamped and embossed fish then lined the card with Red Glossy Foiled Paper.
 I used the amazing glue from ScraPerfect to hold the slippery foiled paper onto the cardstock. The No-Clog Writing Cap helped me place very thin lines and dots of the Best Glue Ever exactly where I wanted them.
 The Ocean Waves ATC took several applications of product. First I painted stripes of watercolors onto the cards. Over that I stamped and then embossed layers of waves. The final step was a frame, die cut from Silver Glossy Foiled Paper.
Together, this pair of ATC's show how simple it is to add a bit of glow to any project using Rinea Foiled Paper!
Supplies:
Cardstock:Warehouse Paper Co.
Embossing Powder:Wow Embossing Powder
Ink:Clear Snap
Stamps:Inkadinkado
Punches:Kreaxions
Foiled Paper:Rinea
Watercolors:Close To My Heart

Scrap On!

~charity~




No comments:

Post a Comment