Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Mermaid Birthday Cards With Watercolor Details

This pair of mermaid themed birthday cards has lovely watercolor details and a fun sentiment. Pink Ink Designs Stamps have intricate designs, heavy on the flourish and smooth on the charm. They have become my new guilty pleasure. 
~ I SEA It's Your Birthday ~
The jewel tone card is layered with Glossy Violet/Gold Foiled Paper by Rinea. The mermaid and sentiment are from the Sea Nymph stamp set. The shell and seahorse are from the Shell Nymph stamp set. I fussy cut her two little friends and used foam tape to pop them up.
The pastel card is layered with Starstruck Jade Foiled Paper by Rinea. The fancy fish is from the Mermaid stamp set. Both card blanks are cut and folded from Craftsmith paper.
If you get an opportunity to sea Pink Ink Designs stamps in person you will be delighted. The detail and quality is stunning. Here's a link to the UK shop: Pink Ink Designs UK.
The watercolors I used are from Close To My Heart.
Stop by my Instagram for more crafty inspiration.

Craft On!

~charity hotrum~

No comments:

Post a Comment