Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Deals

A trip home to Minnesota always includes a stop at Crafts Direct in St. Cloud. The place is HUGE!!! And they aren't afraid to flaunt it...


Not only do they have an unbelievable selection of Scrapbooking goodies, they have an additional "store front" for closeouts. What could be more fun?  Knowing that adhesive is on my 'most wanted' list I was on the hunt for bargains. And did I EVER cash in!!!


All that American Crafts adhesive...
$13.50!
Yep, I'm in LOVE. *sigh*
I also picked up a few other items, some Authentique Journey and Blissful as well as these trims, twines and tools...


But why no photo of my yummy new pieces of Authentique? ummm, I was in Minnesota for 4 whole days. It's mostly in pieces now! But starting tomorrow I'll feature the fruits of my labor.

~charity becker~




2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some GREAT stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED to go there with you. Or maybe just have you go for me and text me with great finds to buy for me!!!

    ReplyDelete