Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Hallway

Getting my scraproom picture ready is always a challenge for me. I'm definitly a messy crafter. However, I am on a two week break from college so I decided to bite the bullet and get that space beautiful.
I scrap in a superflous hallway off the living room. My husband built a work table with different levels, font and back, for my scrapping pleasure. On the outside the dogs get the bottom level, school books get the second and the top is for overflow from my desk.
On the inside is my crafting suface with various drawers and shelves for my tools and neccessities. And yes, that is a cassette shelf housing CTMH inks! I'm a little ADD so I have trouble holding still for lenghts of time. I usually craft standing, but the stool is necessary for any time I need to spend cutting with a craft knife.
To the left of the desk my sweet man lined the wall with shelves, 6 in all with room for my totes of paper underneath. I store my buttons and ribbon in candy jars so I can see all those colors readily. I have all my embellies sorted by type (rub-ons, die cuts, flowers, gems, etc...) in stackable containers.
One last shot of the Happy Hallway; from the entrance, down the length of the shelves, all the way to my custom made table. Wish you could join me in my crafty place!!!

~charity becker~

No comments:

Post a Comment