Saturday, March 17, 2012

MWM Amethyst 4: Cousins

Amethyst 4 gave me a fabulous opportunity to dip deeply into my brand new (Echo Park) This and That: Graceful kit from Scrapbook Steals. Kristy Lee really poured on the layers with this sketch. I was thrilled to find a photo that looks like it was taken with these exact papers in mind.

Cousins 


Aside from the brown Sharpie I used for the faux stitching and the CTMH ink (chocolate) this page is made entirely from the kit. Check this tutorial for the instructions on making the accordion embellies on either side of the photo. Brettany Quinton gives excellent step by step instructions. For the banners I trimmed out a stripe from "Border Strips"and layered it with stickers from "Elements" and "Alphas" then adhered it to the page with dimensional adhesive. 

~charity becker~

1 comment:

  1. I really love it! I usually have a hard time with layers. I really need some EP This & That now!

    ReplyDelete