Tuesday, July 9, 2013

If WALLS Could Talk

10 Things: Mist today on Practical Scrappers. I poured a bit of mist in a bowl, dabbed my stamp in it, and plopped it on my paper.
It sure made fun, drippy impressions!
Tis the season to try new techniques! This is my first attempt with modeling paste. It was SUPER easy to work with, dried quickly (couple hours and I put it on THICK),
and was a great surface for stamping on.
This page is a companion page to Sweet Memories.

~ If WALLS Could Talk ~
This is also my entry for the Scrappy Friends Challenge.
Kristie's Challenge:Clocks or Calendars
Rochelle's Challenge:Celine Dion Title Inspiration
It is such a fun challenge to try to get everything on the same layout and make it look like it just happened to fit together. I am particularly proud of how this one turned out!!!
Supplies:
Paper, Tiny Type:Authentique
Brads, Enamel Dots:MME
Border Punch:Kreaxions #307 and #924
Alpha:American Crafts
Laser Cut Chipboard:Leaky Shed
Brads:Recollections
Modeling Paste:Liquitex
Sequins:Donna Michelle
Mist:Tattered Angels, Dylusions
Hex Dies:Sweet Stamp Shop
Stamps:Sandy Lion, MME
Twine:The Twinery
Sketch:
 
~charity~

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout (of course!!) and I'm heading over to see the other challenges that you entered this into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! You rocked all three of the Scrappy Firends challenges! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete