Tuesday, July 16, 2013

one DAY in JUNE

Once again our designers have come up with fabulous uses for tags. For my layout I used Prima product packaging. The background design fitted my color scheme perfectly so I cut the cardstock into rectangles, rounded the corners, punched a hole, and called it a tag.
~ one DAY in JUNE ~
This is my second entry for
The trim on this layout I added to my stash after re-upholstering a set of antique couches I picked up in Italy. It's been there close to 8 years! Two of the brads are from an MME Christmas collections. They both say 25...my birthdate.
This is also my entry for Sketchabilities #95.
On my birthday I was visiting my sister in Oregon and we zipped over to the coast to take a look at this old shipwreck, the Peter Iredale. The pirate in me couldn't have been more pleased!!!
Supplies:
Paper:Carta Bella, Echo Park, TPC Studios
Border Strip:MME
Stickers:Echo Park, WeRMrk
Twine:The Twinery
Tags:Prima packaging
Brads:WeRMrk, MME
Ink:CTMH
Mist:Dylusions
Trim:Uphostery Remnants
Doilie:WeRMrk
Alpha:American Crafts
Cork Arrows:Studio Calico
Chipboard Keys, Ribbon Roses:Petaloo
Wood Flourish:Kaiser Craft
"Coffee Rings" made of Modeling Paste:Liquitex
Flower Punches:Martha Stewart, McGill
Butterfly and Border Punches:Kreaxions #915, #304, #604
Circle Cutter:Kreaxions
Sketch:
 
~charity~


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the flowers ! And you followed the sketch very good. Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with the challenge, thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!
    http://useyourwordchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout!Love the flowers and color combo. Thanks for playing along with us at sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Gorgeous.

    And I'm still jealous that you visited a pirate ship. Argh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Charity, awesome layout. Thanks for playing along with us at sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I just love this layout. Thank you for playing along with us at Use It Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful take on the sketch! I love all the details at your page! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketchabilities! Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful page! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete