Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Somewhere

Today is all about Letter Stickers.
When I was little I would draw an alphabet house to remind myself which part of each letter went into the basement, ground floor, or upstairs of my lined paper. I loved that each piece of furniture resembled a letter. I still think it's kinda cool!!!
SOMEWHERE that I used to live
For my project I re-created the alphabet house. I used b's and d's for for the chair and of course a T for the table. I used a T and and I for the bed and a letter center for the pillow. The basement stairs were trickier, but I decided on the corners of B's and D's.
This is also my entry for Red Carpet Studio's Challenge #46:Driving Miss Daisy
Supplies
Paper, Tiny Type:Authentique
Rub-Ons:TPC Studios, Daisy D's
Flowers, Key:Petaloo
Alpha:Authentique and Jilibean Soup
Canvas Stickers:Prima
Hinge, Metal Tab:Daisy D's
Film Strip:Ranger
Twine, Enamel Dots:MME
Notebook Punch, Paper Clip:7 Gypsies
Ink:CTMH
Modeling Paste:Liquitex
Stencil:Anna Griffin
Felt Arrow:Maya Road
Washi Tape:Studio g, made in Japan
Corner Punch:Kreaxions #304
Tag, Burlap:Stash
Sketch:
 
~charity~


2 comments:

  1. Very nice job with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with RCS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool layout. Thanks for playing at RCS!!!

    ReplyDelete