Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Thanks

Ten Things Tuesday at Practical Scrappers.
Pre-made flowers are in the spotlight today. I don't use them too often, and when I do I only sprinkle them lightly on my project. I prefer hand-made flowers and non-traditional embellies instead. If you are not the flowery type here's a quick trick that will have you using up your flowers happily.
~ Thanks ~
The yellow butterfly on my card is made with a 4-petaled paper flower. I simply removed two of the petals.
This card is also my entry for Paper Secrets July 21st Card Sketch.
Supplies:
Paper:Graphic 45, GCD Studios, Glitz Design
Gems:Jolee's and Recollections
Trim:Pink Paislee
Flower:Prima
Stickles:Ranger
Sentiment:WeRMrK
Corner Punch:Kreaxions #304
Template and Circle Cutter:Kreaxions
Sketch:
 
~charity~
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. LOVE you for this idea. I really don't know why I ever bought so many flowers, but since I have them this is a great way for me to use them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love those colors together and your use of the flower! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete