Monday, July 29, 2013

Toe Socks

So loving these Riddersholm Design papers from C'est Magnifique kits. They are all about elegance and dreamy colors. They were right at the top of the list of items for spending my
 
~ Toe Socks ~
This is also my entry for Use It Tuesday's, "What was I thinking!" Challenge # 60.
This is my niece (now 12 years old), wearing Grandma's rubber gloves on her feet. She thought she was SOOOO fancy. Can't wait till she sees this layout, she'll be saying, "What was I thinking!"
 The ribbon is from a card of trim that I purchased in 2010! The transparencie and the rub-ons are from the same "era."
Supplies:
Paper: WeRMrK, Pion Design, Maja Design, Riddersholm Designs
Trim:TPC Studio
Gems:Recollections, Glitz
Rub-Ons:Glitz, TPC Studio
Stickers:Bazill, Prima, WeRMrK
Doily:WeRMrK
Alpha and Ink:Prima
Medallion:Bo Bunny
Photo Corner:Recollections
Transparency:GCD Studios
Shape Punch:Martha Stewart, CTMH
Washi Tape:MME, Recollections
Border Punch:Kreaxions #304
Circle Cutter:Kreaxions
 
~charity~
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute layout, Charity! Great use of the 'what was i thinking' challenge. Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete