Wednesday, October 18, 2017

How To Update A Planner The Quick and Easy Way

If you need quick and easy ways to update a planner this post is for you. I have three projects that will take just minutes to complete. Kick back and take it easy today!
~ Thrifted Planner ~
I bought this cute mini-binder at local thrift store. It measures 6 7/8 x 8 7/8 " and I have cut my pages to 5.5 x 8.5". The star of today's show is the Best Glue Ever. She comes to you from ScraPerfect, magically perfect products, to demonstrate these simple uses. 
Binder Liner
The inside of the binder had carefully printed measurement charts and other standard Mead subjects. Useful, but not pretty. I cut and corner rounded a piece of floral printed cardstock to cover the mundane.
 I used watercolors to paint the flowers and detail the lattice. The paper dried quickly with little curving.
 Thin strips of the Best Glue Ever were spread around the edges of the binder with a few strips in the center.
  Because this glue doesn't make the paper buckle, the final product is quite polished. The muted colors give off a shabby chic air.
 Budget Page
I needed a chart to keep track of my spending. Sometimes my need for stickers, clips, and pretty papers gets out of hand! 😏 I used a ruler to mark out my chart on graph paper. I wanted to use my new month dies but the lines are so tiny!
 My bottle of Best Glue Ever is topped with a No-Clog Writing Cap. It was a breeze to add squiggles of glue to strategic points.
Bee Clip
I need to be able to flip between my weekly and monthly plan for keeping track of my activities. This happy embroidered bee patch is just the thing.
 I centered a bit of foam adhesive on a circle of cardstock then added a thin strip of the Best Glue Ever around the edges. I fit the clip over the foam into the glue then added a few dots of glue on top of the foam for good measure.
 I used a clothes pin to clamp the Bee Sandwich together and let it dry over night.
  The Best Glue Ever spiffed my planner up quickly. I can trust the glues holding power and long lasting effect. With these easy updates I am ready to go!
Stop by the ScraPerfect Blog for more projects and ideas.
Supplies:
Binder:Mead
Cardstock:Photo Play Paper
Watercolors:Close To My Heart
Bee Patch:Amazon
Clip:Dollar Tree
Month Die:Peachy Cheap
Glue and Writing Cap:ScraPerfect

Scrap On!

~charity~

No comments:

Post a Comment