Tuesday, July 3, 2012

"Bee" Afraid

Now that I'm finally caught up on all the Scrapbook Steals MWM sketches
I missed while I was on vacation it is time to start
turning those card sketches into layouts again.
Some sketches are a little more challenging to adjust. This one was pure joy!
Not to mention it fit perfectly with todays Practical Scrappers theme:
10 Things You can do with Chipboard
As you can see, I wrapped my chipboard and turned it into a banner across the page.
Stop by the Practical Scrappers blog and be inspired by the DT! 
~ "Bee" Afraid" ~
Papers: Fancy Pants, To the Moon
Twine: The Twinery
Chip Board: MME
Washi Tape: Target
And here's the sketch: MCM #87
I did turn it twice, but otherwise left it unaltered.

~charity becker~

2 comments:

  1. Such a smart idea!!! Love it. I always learn great ideas on how to use bakers twine from you!!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute...love the chipboard wrapped with twine!

    ReplyDelete