Friday, July 6, 2012

Spring 2012

School photos have surely come a long way since I was in grade school. Gone are the pukey backgrounds and the stiff, crying children. Maybe that Mona Lisa smile really means she just KNEW is was going to use MME Lost and Found 2 for this double page layout!!!
This delighful sketch by Julie Koets, for Scrapbook Steals. She has a simple, tailored style, that I had fun dressing up with LOADS of hand made blossoms.
Because the background paper was so detailed I went with charcoal blossoms for simplicity.
Papers and Trim: My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found 2
Punches: E K Success and Punch Bunch
Alpha: K and Company
Ink: Close To My Heart
Buttons: Basic Grey
Stickles: Ranger

~charity becker~

1 comment:

  1. Those punched flowers are very cool. Your girls are beautiful (and cool) too!

    ReplyDelete