Saturday, July 21, 2012

Damsel

A Ladies Diary, by Graphic 45 is not printed in the colors I normallly scrapbook with, but the illustrations are so yummy I decided to buy just a few pieces.  After a bit of hunting I found this photo of my daughter and husband at the local father/daughter dance. She looks so classy in her simple dress and beaded jewelery that I knew it was just the right one. Lots of flocking, a little fussy cutting, and some dimensional embellishing later...
~ Damsel ~
Rather then cut this beautiful lady out completely I left a rim of paper around the design to give the look of a die-cut. A few Gems and a littl Glitter Glue and she was ready to grace my layout.
SUPPLIES:
Paper: Graphic 45
Stamps: CTMH, Glitz Design
Gems: Recollections, MME
Pearls: CTMH
Flocking Powder: EK Success
Glue and Glue Pad: Tsukineko
Trim: Recollections
Alpha: Making Memories
Glitter Glue: Hampton Art
Ink: Stampology
Shaped Scissors: Fiskars

~charity becker~



No comments:

Post a Comment