Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tea Time to Reflect

On the 18th of July MME announced their second monthly challenge, Halfway There. It's all about July being the middle of the year.
This year has been SO jam packed for our family that I had to sit and think for a minute on how I'd interpret that theme. This meant a cup of tea,
and an idea was born.
What if every time I sat down for a hot beverage I had a sweet memory at my fingertips? What if my favorite people could sit down with me every time I had a cuppa? What if I could package up all those good feelings and send them to Mama, whom I see about once every 2 years?
What if I took that empty tea box
and covered it in paper
instead of tossing it in the bin?

What if I had a bunch of photos with people too small to really see well?
What if I trimmed those photos and made "tea bags" for brewing reflections?
What if I had so much MME product that the variety of
papers, trims, and embellishments was endless?
It seemed like such a good plan
that I did exactly that
with photos from the first half of this year.
Hope Mama, likes it!

Supplies:
Ink and Stickles: Ranger
Punches: EK Success, Punch Bunch, and McGill
White Buttons: Basic Grey
Star bling and brads, Crown brad: stash
Stamp: Pink Paislee
Embossing Powder: Stampendous
All Other Supplies: MME

~charity becker~







4 comments:

  1. Girl! you are positively brilliant! The concept is amazing, the cards are gorgeous and the project is soooooo scraplifted. Hello to Christmas presents for my Grandmother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is incredible...wow! You must share this with MME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree with Jessica - you are BRILLIANT!!! I absolutely love this idea and I, too, am going to compliment you in the highest by scraplifting. Jeepers - I am soooo excited with this project - I even emptied my teabag container!!! Then the coffee can - until I realized I needed a box not a can - but still excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Charity I saw this project on the MME blog - CONGRATS on your win !!! This is soooooo awesome :)))I too would love to scraplift the idea :)

    ReplyDelete