Monday, July 30, 2012

C & H Sugar

This picture of my family when it was still just the four of us is one of my favorites.
Mama used to call me and my older sister (Heather) "C and H Sugar."
It was one of my most loved nicknames. 
Wasn't I a cutie! :P
~ C and H Sugar ~
This layout is my entry for the Use It Tuesday Challenge #36: Uncut Paper.
I have been hoarding this flowered paper since Lost and Found first came out. It reminds me of the dresses Mama used to make for us from calico fabric. Seems the perfect paper to display this photo.
Supplies:
Papers, brads, gems, stickers:
MME, Lost and Found 1 & 2, Lush 1, and Follow Your Heart
Twine: The Twinery
Tiny Type: MME, Lime Twist
Alpha: American Crafts

~charity becker~

5 comments:

  1. Amazing as always ! You have created another work of art! How do you display so many layouts? (You DO display them right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I love the photo you've chosen and the beautiful paper you've used. Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Charity. Glad you decided to cut into that paper! Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute nickname and a great layout too. Love the paper you finally used. Thanks for joining us at Use it tuesday

    ReplyDelete