Thursday, July 12, 2012

Point of View

I've been out of the loop lately with the MME challenges, but slowly I'm catching up on everything. This month's first challenge was to make a monochromatic layout. I have SO much My Mind's Eye it was hard to pick just one color. But in the end I choose blue because it had the same tones as my photo. The journaling reads,
"Sometimes the slightest shift in the way you look at things, a seemingly insignificant change in perspective can alter your life forever."
Author Unknown
~ Point of View ~
With the exception of the stamps, ink, Stickles, and punches, this layout is entirely MME.
Ink: CTMH
Stamps: Scrappy Cat
Punches: EK Success, and CTMH
Ranger Stickles: lagoon and Black Diamond
Sketch: Kerys Sharrock for Scrapbook Steals, MCM# 89

~charity becker~

2 comments:

  1. Love your page! And got a laugh on your 'about me' paragraph. As long as life isn't as scary as it was for Nebuchadnezzar and our knee's don't shake. Love it.

    ReplyDelete