Monday, July 9, 2012

LAUGH and the world laughs with you

Watching children laugh is one of the most enjoyable, heart warming activities on earth!
Getting them to laugh during a photo shoot is nearly unheard of.
When my three started giggling my husband started snapping photos.
They were nearly falling off the fence before they could finally stifle the mirth.
 I was laughing right along with them!
~ laugh ~
The wide open sky line and obvious emotion in these photos made a perfect combination for adding rub-ons to my layout. I used an office supply alphabet to be sure I would have enough of each letter.
~ and the world laughs with you ~
Paper and Diecuts: MME
Rub-ons: HeadLine Sign
Trim: yard sale
Ink: CTMH
Chipboard and Brads: Basic Grey
Alpha: Basic Grey and The Girl's Paperie

~charity becker~

No comments:

Post a Comment