Tuesday, July 24, 2012

So Glad, You're Back!!!

Graphic 45 has such fun images that I can't help but pull out the scissors and start cutting. The clowns from the Le Cirque collection are so happy and come in such great poses that I was inspired to make a welcome home card.
~ So Glad ~
I added a little black flocking (Ek Success)
with a corner stamp (Glitz Design) 
and red twine (The Twinery) to compliment the characters.
~ You're Back ~
The fussy cut clowns spilled right over to the inside of the card where a flying pig and shocked children looked on. Stampendous embossing powder, with an MME stamp and Ranger ink
helped create a fun border. I also added a sprinkling of Clearsnap glitter fibers.
I used my balloon punch and beading wire for the clown near the top of the house. The alpha is EK Success with a touch of mesh behind the letters to help them stand out. The curtains are made from bits of lace I had in my stash. The corners of the card are stamped with Ranger, Acrylic paint and a CTMH stamp. 

Don't forget to become a follower before August 1st
for a chance at this prize pack!

~charity becker~

2 comments:

  1. Amazing card Charity!!!! Love your work. They are like little pieces of art......just beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this is very cool.... I love your card. It's Beautiful. I follow you now.

    ReplyDelete